We're smack-dab in the middle of Bozeman but it feels like we're in the country
This lovely home has been described as "Country living in the city" and, as such, the location cannot be beat. We are an easy walk or drive to downtown
Bozeman or Montana State University. Our quiet street provides a nice setting for relaxation and splendid views of the surrounding area.
You’ll love this home because of the ambiance, views, the neighborhood, the light, and the comfy beds. Furniture and beds are all brand new.
The house is on a well providing fresh, crystal clear water.
Built in 1960, the house is fully furnished with four bedrooms and two full bathrooms, lots of closet space, open space "great room"
(living, dining, kitchen). Fully equipped kitchen; internet and cable. Two car garage (note: height limit of 6'4").
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4 - three with queen bed, one has two twin beds
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fully equipped kitchen; Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Gas Oven, Microwave, Coffee Maker
- Toaster, Pantry Items, Dishes and Utensils
- Full washer and dryer facilities
- TV - with cable
- Two-car garage plus other parking
- Linens and towels provided
- Iron and board; hair dryer
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
This location cannot be beat. You can enjoy a nice walk to downtown via city trails or relax in the country atmosphere.
Photos and videos »